Friday, July 15, 2011

Heading To Anaheim!

Well, the day has almost arrived. Tomorrow the Bethany Anaheim Team (also known as BAM) heads out to Anaheim. We've been planning for this trip for over 6 months and we have worked hard to be able to go.

We had to raise $20 000 in order to attend the Youth Gathering. I'm thankful to say that we have surpassed that goal. Thanks to the generosity of friends, family and the people at Bethany Baptist Church we have more than enough money to attend the Youth Gathering.

Right now I'm sitting in my office printing off boarding passes. I have to register each person by last name so it is taking a while (Thankfully there are some people from the same family traveling to Anaheim so that makes it quicker!). We're departing from the Bellingham airport, have a short flight to Seattle and then a flight from Seattle to Anaheim.

I am really looking forward to this trip. I was able to go to the Youth Gathering in Nashville 3 years ago and it was definitely a worthwhile experience. I'm looking forward to seeing how God will be at work in and through our team in Anaheim.

Please be praying for us! Also, be sure to check back with the blog regularly because many of the team members will be giving updates throughout the week! We'll see you when we get back on July 23rd!

Brad Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment