Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Plans for the fireworks tomorrow

Hey friends! Here are our finalized plans for Fireworks tomorrow. If you did not sign up, we cannot accommodate you for rides but if you would like to meet us downtown or at the Skytrain, just shoot me a message on Facebook - I will have my phone on me and we can easily meet up!

We are meeting at 22nd St Skytrain station at 4pm. Bob is coming from Delta, and both he and I will be parking close to the station and walking there with the kids we bring. The rest of you are meeting us at that station (at least the ones I've heard back from)! We can all train downtown together.

We will have lots of time to explore downtown, grab some dinner, and find a nice uncrowded spot at English Bay (probably a bit further down the beach near the food trucks for anyone wanting to find us there) before the show starts at 10pm. Remember to bring money, a blanket/towel/chair to sit on, warm clothes for the walk home, and beach activities if you so desire!
Coming home, Bob will take his crew back to Delta/Surrey, Kathy will pick up her posse from the Skytrain, and the rest of you who signed up, check your inbox so I can make sure you have a safe ride home!

Just a reminder that this event is only for students going into grade 8+. Sorry little ones! Join us next week for movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment