Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Movie night fundraiser recap

This past Friday all three age groups in Student Ministries (preteens, teens, and young adults) got together for a fundraiser! We had an Avengers movie night to raise money to sponsor some families in need this Christmas season - and we raised $160! Wahoo! That's just from admission and concession - Desiree is still selling raffle tickets for a Starbucks gift basket until December 1, so if you would like to buy some please contact me and I can get you in touch with her.

If you would like to contribute to this cause, again please contact me. We are of course looking for financial donations to buy gifts for the families, but I'm sure they would appreciate other things, like lighly used kids' clothes and toys, a free night of babysitting, or even a meal. Just let me know if you're interested!


Thanks to everyone who made it out! It was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment