Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Book order

Hey everyone,

I am placing a book order on FRIDAY for any students (or parents!) who would like to order Christian resources. By ordering through me, I can get a better price (bulk discount) than you could find on your own or in stores, and we will also cover the cost of shipping. If you want to order books, please bring your full payment to youth on Friday as I wont place orders without payment first. Cash or cheque (to Bethany) is fine.

Below are the books you can order (if you want one that's not on the list, just ask me and I'll see what I can do)

Doctrine - Gary Breshears and Mark Driscoll $16
Case for Christ: Student Edition - Lee Strobel $9
Case for the Creator: Student Edition - Lee Strobel $9
Case for Faith: Student Edition - Lee Strobel $9
Dateable - Hayley DiMarco $11
Congratulations You're Gifted - Doug Fields $10
One Minute Bible for Students - Doug Fields $10
Ignite Your Faith $14
Guys are Waffles, Girls are Spaghetti - Chad Eastham $12
Evangephobia $10
Crazy Love - Francis Chan $9
NIV Teen Study Bible - Softcover $17
NIV Teen Study Bible - Hardcover $20
* I will order any study Bible that you want, these are just suggestions. The Life Application Bible is a great choice for all, and the Revolve Bible is a good choice for girls.

I will be placing orders every two weeks. Check out simplyyouthminstry.com or group.com to find books to suggest for me to put on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment