Here are some discussion questions to talk about with your child:
- What were some of the qualities of a good friend that your team came up with?
- In your opinion, what are the three most important traits?
- Do you think you're a good friend? Why or why not?
- What are some of your strengths?
- What are 2 areas you can improve in, and what are some practical steps you can take this week?
At the end of the lesson students wrote a prayer both for themselves (how they can be a better friend) and also a prayer for friends in their lives. They all swapped prayers so that they can pray for one another during the week. Please encourage your child to pray for their peer!