Here are some questions/activities to do as a family:
- What do most of your prayers consist of? How can you become a more selfless pray-er?
- Who are some people we can pray for (friends, church members, world leaders, etc.)?
- What are some situations we can pray for (current events, struggles, etc)?
- How can we do a better job of praying for our loved ones?
- How can we pray for our enemies?
- As a family, come up with a prayer activity to do together - e.g. starting prayer journals individually or together, creating a 'prayer board' in a central space, choosing some people to 'adopt' for regular prayer, praying for highs and lows of each person's day at the dinner table, etc.