Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Parent Seminar

Hey parents!

On October 26, I am hosting a Parent Seminar, "What's Happening to my Teen's Brain?!" ALL parents are invited, even if they have younger kids or don't attend Bethany! Invite your friends! We are meeting in the youth room at 7pm that evening.

I'm not a parent, so there's no sense in me hosting meetings about how to parent. However, I AM a certified teacher and have been working with teens for a long time. I know quite a bit about what crazy changes are happening in their brains and would love to share it with you to make your life a little easier! The seminar will include discussion time where fellow parents can share their ideas and parenting tips with one another. As always, refreshments will be provided, and there are some prizes up for grabs too!

If you need childcare, please contact me as soon as possible so I can try and line up some babysitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment