Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm on vacation!

Hey everyone!

Well today is my last official work day before my wedding on Saturday! While I'm not working the rest of the week, I will be checking email and Facebook until Friday and hopefully will have time to respond. After that, I'm turning off all of my tech for my wedding and honeymoon! I am back to work on October 7.

While I am away, if you have any questions please either call the church office or email Daniel, the intern, at dsandison@bethanybaptist.bc.ca. Everything is running as usual - Marni, our receptionist, knows the event schedule and ministry basics. Daniel knows the rest and is overseeing Friday youth events. Daniel and Carlon will be filling in as Sunday School teachers.

My Bible study will obviously not be meeting on September 30, but we will be back to business on October 7.

Finally, you are all invited to our wedding ceremony! It's this Saturday, September 28 at Bethany at 1pm. Please come early to find a good seat! Hope to see you there. Enjoy the next two weeks - no blog posts, emails, or texts, but check your inbox for all the info in the next few weeks, and also check Facebook for updates.

Amanda (almost) Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment