Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Amanda on a real vacation!

Whew! Third update today!

I very rarely take actual vacation time - usually, I take time off after a very busy week (or two) because I've worked more hours so I can take a few days in lieu (e.g. after the Clue Game I sleep for three days!).

But next week I actually am taking VACATION TIME!!! I'm so excited to kick back with a book and read, or work on a painting without thinking about work! Wahoo! I'm taking August 3-12 off (it's my birthday, my dad's birthday, and I have a wedding to go to... busy busy!). I wont be checking email, Facebook, or responding to calls and texts. You can email me and I'll get back to you on the 13th or you can leave a phone message with our secretary, Sharon. When our computer network is up and running I will be sure to send you info about the events in the next few weeks and I'll update here before I'm off as well. Our Summer Bible Study will probably be cancelled unless I can find a student to lead it on August 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment