· What is “truth”? How do you define that word?
· How can you have multiple “truths” and have them all still be true?
· Many people in our culture say Christianity is closed-minded because it teaches that Jesus is the only way to heaven. How would you respond to that statement?
· How can you know that there is only one God and one path to God, instead of different names for God and different paths for reaching God?
· Hinduism focuses on the idea that one day you may be good enough and perform enough good deeds to reach your ideal eternal state. As a Christian, how important are your actions? Why would a Christian desire or strive to live a “good life”?
· What’s the best way to pray for a friend or family member who is a Hindu or Buddhist, and why?