- Doug says “it’s not easy for anyone to stay plugged in to the Christian life.” Why do you think that is?
- What are some of the factors that you as teenagers have to deal with, that other age groups don’t?
- Do these factors make following God harder or easier or make no difference?
- Right now, do you feel like you are largely living your Christian life alone or with others? Why do you feel that way?
- Is it easy or hard for you to tell others what’s really going on in your life?
- What is one thing your group can do to start being more like the church you read about at the end of Acts 2?
Friday, February 24, 2012
Alive discussion questions
Tonight at Alive we're watching the next installment of our "Plugged In" DVD series. Here are some questions to ask your kids if you plan on discussing what they learned: